Reviews (996)Love my ring and my snake necklace! Fast shipping Oh my goodness 😃 these retro rings are fabulous in person!! Thanks for the good finds! Banger Jewerly.
Awesome host, great packaging and quick shipping. Has every collection!!! Good show with quick turnaround on shipping out the packagesThank you, Rhonda! I appreciate your support! Love everything! Thank you!!!I'm so glad to hear that! I appreciate your support ! Banger products!!! Always a fun show!! Host is always so nice and pleasant !!! Great packaging !! Fast shipper!!!Thank you Tabitha! I appreciate your support!! Thank you!! Everything is beautiful! Fast shipping!! Amazing seller!! One of my absolute favorite BP destashers. Thanks for the amazing stuff! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Great seller! Lots of great BP items at fantastic prices. Friendly environment. Thanks for all of my goodies!! Highly recommend. I love everything I purchased. Thank you! Loved everything! Thank you so much 💕 10/10 - price, quality, kindness of seller! Everything was perfect! Thank you! Love my goodies!! Thank you Peggy!!! Great seller, beautiful items, fast shipping, and thorough packaging! Definitely follow and bookmark the seller for great items! Love my earrings. Peggy is such a lovely seller. Always great jewelry and great prices. Quick shipping! Thanks Peggy! You are always so kind to everyone and you have a great selection!! I can always count on beautiful items from you! Thanks!! Peggy, you always have beautiful pieces and pack everything securely. Thank you!! I absolutely love it! Thank you so much! She was very nice when selling and I received the package in a timely manner. Thank you so much for the givvy and beautiful jewelry Peggy 🩷✨️ The Atlantis purple ring is Stunning. I wear it every day. My favorite ring. Thank you for everything.So glad you love it. Thank you for your support !