Reviews (88)Great seller! Safe shipping! Good deals! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fantastic seller! Everything was exactly as described and arrived looking great. Packaging was secure and done with care, shipping was quick, and the entire experience was smooth from start to finish. Great energy during the stream, excellent communication, and you can tell they genuinely appreciate their buyers. Definitely a seller I’ll be buying from again. Highly recommend! 🔥🙌🏽appreciate the kind words. as a growing channel we strive to do our best and are always glad to hear things went well. Couldn’t be happier - highly recommend this seller! +++++++++ I'm very happy with my purchase. Thank you. Great cards, fast shipping five stars Shipped quick! Great cards - can’t wait to catch another show! Great seller. Quick and careful shipping. Brandon is the man! Go support his streams! Great cards and great deals.thanks for the positive review. I'm still learning the ropes but you have been a great seller and leader in the community. it's been fun watching and learning Amazing service, shipping was quick and efficient. Great seller. Quick shipping and careful packing. One of the BEST sellers on this app - pleasant, fair prices, quick shipping and every card looked like it was pulled fresh from a pack.
My only wish is that he streamed more often.as we transition to breaks and more of a routine schedule I'll be on weekly I hope in Fridays. appreciate the kind words and can't wait to see you agai Great cards and fast shipping! Fun show. The shipping was quick and secure. Items arrived without damage. Will be returning to for more shows in the future! Super fun purchase. Awesome cards. Do recommend. Awesome show! Awesome guy Great show. Quick shipping and great packaging. Highly recommend. Absolute rockstar! Fair prices, great vibes, fast shipping. One of the best on Whatnot!
great seller great cards!!