Reviews (172)Thanks man & thank u. appreciate ur support! Fire piece. thank you🔥🔥🔥🔥💙💙💙💙💙💙& thank u glad u enjoy it frfr 😆 took forever bought another piece from states and it arrived a week and a half before this one didi shipped right after you bought & also was accommodating so you could get it without having to wait for me to do my next show?? literally heat shirts 😝😝supa fire purchases 🔥🔥 thx again The best seller out on this app. Thank you Amazing condition, great deal. Thank you bro 😎 looks goodlove to hear it. appreciate u!! T shirt description in the stream was inaccurateSorry the description didn’t meet your expectations. The shirt was brand new from an original-owner haul and priced well below retail. I always strive to describe items accurately. Since you didn’t reach out before leaving a review, I wasn’t able to address your concern or offer a resolution. So happy thank you aye yo glad u dig ur purchase & thanks for shopping w me :) Amazing deals and super fast shipping thank you you’re the GOAT fr. thanks for always showing love! 🖤 Good cops , good communication. Best show of 2026. These guys were amazing! Great deals, crazy collection and I loved everything I purchased, will absolutely be buying from them again :)
Thanks so much! Great show and items. super fast shipping thanks for the deal Amazing thank you!!!! Fast shipping, great packaging, amazing person, fun show!thank u so v much :) appreciate ur support <3