Reviews (334)Fast shipping and quality products Not original.. this is not an authentic product. great smell. fast shipping! 🙏 I'm happy with everything Package came in and everything inside was delivered as promised my bottle of Prada paradigme and the giveaway were both delivered and in perfect condition will definitely continue to comeback for future shows 10/10 Awesome! The shipping was fast, and both the perfume box and the bottle arrived exceptionally well-packed. I'm very grateful for this purchase, highly recommend! They have authentic and very good collection Received a pink c-charger. High quality and fast charging! Definitely came in fast with a good price I thought the J’Adore was the 3.4oz one but it is the smaller one. It was a little more expensive than I would have normally paid for that size but it arrived as advertised and in great newly wrapped condition. I appreciate it! Very Happy with My purchase. Fast delivery. Will buy again. Love it! New customer here! awesome seller great items and fast shipping 👍 Thanks so much! Super excited to try them😊 The best givvy!! Thank you!