Reviews (5,895)Thank you for my all my glgreat perfumes 💯🔥🔥🔥🫶🏽🫶🏽 Always happy with my purchases Urban man elixir have not smelt but impressed with presentation Fast shipping. Thanks for the givvy. 🐈⬛ Fast shipping. Amazing shows with lots of fun. Great fragrances. Thanks 🐈⬛ both fragrances are amazing especially verde aura FAYORAH IS GASSSSS SUCH GREAT DEALS!!!
Not a fan but I love it because it was a free fragrance that I didn’t have to win but I was. A lucky one and I appreciate love this live and will but from them again and again
Amazing like always can’t stop shipping here 🥰🥰 High quality items always! Cheap dollar store colognes, what a waste of money. absolutely love, Great seller absolutely awesome! Great seller they smelled amazing , But my Purple cute devil had a blue devil inside the box not the purple devil. not sure how to get my purple devil I ordered. The Rose bottle leaked and was torn a bit but my other perfume was delivered perfectly. Hey there! If you got any items damaged please reach out to use to get this solved for you!