Reviews (160)WONDERFUL seller. Shipped quickly and everything received perfect condition I received my purchase today and I love everything, items are as described. I highly recommend this seller she always has good deals 👍 I received my purchase today i very satisfied thank you. I highly recommend this seller👍Thank you so much!! 😊 😍🩷🩷 Awesome as always. I love everything I got from you and I will be back to buy from Again soon. Super fast shipping, highly recommended Thank you so much!! 😊 can’t wait for you to come back 🥹🩷🙏🏼 Purse in excellent condition and matched the sellers described product. I was so pleasantly surprised at how nice the purse was!!!Thank you so much! I’m so glad you love your purse 😍🥹💜 I hope you come back soon! 💜 Love everything! Thank you so much! 🥰ty for working everything out can’t wait for the next show!Aww thank you my lovely Mod!!! ☺️🩷🩷🩷 Love everything and such a sweet seller 💕You are so sweet!! Thank you so much 🥹🩷🩷 loved my order thank you so much 💓 Thank YOU! I hope you love your next order and giveaway 🩷🩷 Love all my bags!!! Thank you so much. Great bags as always! Thank you I always love shopping with Mandy! When I opened this box and saw this Coach bag, I think I heard angels singing 🎶🩷. I’m a reseller but I don’t think I’m going to be able
to part with this beauty🩷Thank you so much!!! That bag was made for you 🥹🙏🏼🩷 See you at the next show. I love having you!! 🥹🥹 Love my items !! Ty !!Thank you gorgeous!! 🥹🩷🩷🩷 Missing 3 items out of my package and unable to request a refund 😭 everything else was great and exactly described I’m really sorry. We were working on that. You weren’t aware on how to request a refund and I was guiding you through it. Really upsetting that you left a review before even trying. I am always more than helpful with my buyers. I’m sorry you had this experience, but we could have worked this out rather than leaving a 3.5 star review. 😞 I absolutely love everything that I buy from the seller. everything was even nicer than they looked online. highly recommend this seller and thank you for all the goodies I'll be back for more. Beautiful and super fast shipping. I highly recommend this seller. Crazy deals at an awesome price. 🤗Aww thank you Bree! Love having you in my shows🫶🏼🥹🙏🏼 I received my order today everything is good. Love shopping with Mandy! She is so sweet and gives the most amazing deals in great products!You’re the best! Love having you at my shows 🥹🫶🏼 Loved it! Great packaging! Great items at great prices! The Host Amanda is so sweet!