Reviews (205)Excellent sales girl right here! I enjoyed buying from her. Very skilled highly competent! Will shop her again! The best plushie seller on app the bear was wrapped in a cereal box which had become opened on one end. the box was crushed. The bear got to me safely. but I am surprised based the condition of the box when it got to me. my suggestion would be to write fragile on the box with a permanent marker. or the have pre printed. they are on my bed next to my pillow every now and then i hold batman bear and watch movies🥹 lil cow,, i love tysm Phishy <3 Amazing. Product came just as requested! made my daughter so happy to get this! it was her favorite that she slept with nightly and she lost it. so finding this on here was a blessing. In perfect condition but I might need to stuff it some more. Other than that my little sister will love it. 🩷Everything was Perfect🩷Best seller on this app🩷 Arrived a week late. But came in good condition. Thanks
Amazing selection of plushies and quick shipping highly recommend Came in a triscuit box. 6 out of 5 stars. I went into your show randomly and I’m glad I did.. I love your show and u have great deals. Thank you luv ❤️❤️ I absolutely love my yellow toad! (The box he came in really made my day)😂😂 amazing seller, I highly recommend purchasing from ph1shy! Amazing seller and fun stream Great seller with great inventory!🌻 Great seller and very fast shipper. took a little under two weeks to get here, came in a granola box, but everything is cute and it was cheap :)