Reviews (284)Absolute legend!
☺️ Thank you Chelsea 😁 Also, I really appreciate you saving me the other day 😵💫 lol that ship was sinking hard and fast 😅🤣 I have NEVER received better packaging from a whatnot order. 10/10 🤯 Wow what a claim to make Nique. Thank you so much for that amazing wrap up 😊 Really appreciate your kind words 👻🙏🏻 Cards arrived well packaged and there was a bonus Trubbish drawn on the packaging (a great surprise). Absolutely love it, made my day. 😀 Thank you!!!Hey Nashi 😃 so glad that it wasn't a Trubbish experience 😅 Hoping your "made" day continues on 😁🫡 Very happy with stream, products received and packaging/postage! 10/10Thank you so much mate 😃 Aiming for that service with a smile thing, but no one can see my face 😅🤣😂 Always going above & beyond, makes my day when my phantom rips factory mail arrives! Thank you legend 🫶🏻 I give it a go when I can Pika 😃 Thank you so much for your kind words ☺️ Now with 110% more weekly bunandaling!
🍌📦The extra 10% is for 10%YO10%10%. what's that extra 10% for. Thats a typo 😅🤣😂 What’s this? I purchased some art and revived done bonus pokemon!Yesh!!! believe it or not‼️ I actually offer Ploganom paraphernalia with my art work too 😁 People seem to enjoy the 63mm x 88mm bits of cardboard, with a ball on the back. Who knew 🤔 very happyThat's what we're going for here 👍🏻 MISSION SUCCESS 🙌🏻✅️ Looks like another glorious day in the office 😁☺️ yeah very happy n even came in the post in a few days n I loved the drawing on the envelope it make it alot more enjoyable thank youSo happy I could make it a fun experience ☺️ Scribbling on things is my specially lol 😆👻 Thanks for visiting 😊 10/10 on the artwork! Ohh wow 😍 Thank you so much Ninja. So glad the stream didn't Jigglypuff sing you to sleep lol 🎶😴 The best!! 👻Nashi your the best 😁 The PRF express delivering scribbles and other rubbish since June 2026 lol 😆 Absolutely loved the vibes of the stream! It was so fun to watch! Thank you for the givvy, the drawings on the top loader and envelope made my day! I look forward to the next stream! Thank you so much!No worries at all on the "free"sbee 😁🤪 So glad you enjoyed the antics and the scribbles. I'm forward to another hangout session too 👻🙏🏻 Great streamer! Really loved the drawings on the package and the top loaders—such a nice personal touch. Packaging was great and you can tell you put a lot of care into everything. Really appreciate you, thank you 🩷
Naww thank you so much Pink ☺️ I try my best 😃 and sometimes the drawings actually look like pokemon on the odd occasion 😅🤣😂 no guarantee though. I really appreciate you too, and thank you so much for your support 🥰👻 Thanks for the givvy legend :) Drawings are a nice touchNot a worry at all 😃 Hopefully the Mankey gave you back the melons he stole 🤣 love the artwork on the packaging 😂I'm so glad you like them 🤣 They can get a bit weird later into the night lol 👻😜 Absolute Legend, Drawings Top Notch :)Ohh wow‼️ Thank you Tyrunt 😊👻 Your drawings are so much fun to make 🥳😁 There will be plenty more lol 😆 made my morning with delivery including fantastic artwork 😃 I'm so glad you enjoyed your Eevee filled tea Eevee & tea 🍵 🥰 very delicious 😋 Truly one of a kind. Always entertaining, and the best doodler I know.Thank you so much for the kind words Eooi 🙏🏻 I'm not really a big fan of standard stuff as you can probably guess 🤣🤪🥳 and for the scribbles.. I don't know what's happening, and neither does anyone else lololol 😅👻 thank you 👍👍No worries mate 😃 Hope had a good time here ☺️ Very generous 🤍Thank you MmmmmmMmMMmMMmMmmmMm I really appreciate you. I try my best 😇 Amazing love the drawing!
I'm so glad it was a hit Cakie 🐱🎂 I'm the cat rat! Haacha‼️ Great communication
Fast delivery
Product as described
Highly recommended
Pleasure to do business with
Hey term deposit 😃 Thank you so much for the solid review, hopefully I can maintain this standard 😅 SASHIME!🌊🐡 THE GREATEST FISH TO HAVE EVER SAILED THE SEVEN SEAS OF THE KANTŌ REGION 😁👻 The actual best, no notes. 6/5 😱 Demi you're the best‼️ In reality you guys make the show, I just rip open celo for an hr a day 😅