Reviews (51)great items great service, great seller, always very lovely. Thanks 💜 Always great quality crystals with a personal touch. Really lovely gifts in packages too. Thank you xx love my items thank you so much. great customer service as always if I could give you more than 5 stars I would 😀👍🌺 Great seller. Quick delivery. Great quality crystals Absolutely lovely items, great quality, well packaged so all arrived safely. Thank you Beautiful pieces at great prices.
I love my purchases, the golden healer tower is so clear. My ring is fabulous love the pink/orange flash 🌈 Stunning piece, great quality and price. everything stunning, thank you Lovely items, safely packaged, cannot be more pleased, thanks. lovely bear he is gorgeous 🥰. great customer service always willing to help you. my item was well packed 😄. A* all the way. lovely quality items safely packaged very pleased thanks absolutely lovely yet again, thank you so much Gorgeous cave thank you so much 💖 I enjoyed your live and the bits I purchased are lovely. thank you so much. Will be back for another show im sure. Really great items, packaged well, very good quality. cannot fault, thank you. Beautiful pieces at great prices, and packaged perfectly! What more can you ask for, will defo buy more here ❤️ I love all my items 😍 thank you so much! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Gorgeous items. Beautiful. Thank you 💖💖💖💖💖 ✨Super happy with my purchases! Thank you! 🤩 ✨ Very happy with my purchases that arrived this morning☺️ thank you very much! lovely!! Well wrapped, delivered quickly stunning stunning stunning! fab seller! absolutely beautiful crystals🤩so happy with my order and the delivery was very quick! thank you so much! will definitely be buying again🤩🫶🏻 Stunning as always, thank you.