Reviews (103)Knowledgeable seller. Unique products unavailable anywhere else!!! Great value for the money!!! Shipping was well thoughtout!!! Thanks
I like free silver Amazing seller and great guy too! This Seller has a great selection of products, offers them at reasonable prices, and understands "customer service." He remembered what kind of currency I like and did a world-wide search to find what I wanted. He paid attention to protect my order during shipping. if i could give him a Google of stars, I would. plus he has a great, positive attitude. QUICK SHIPPING.. GREAT HOST AND AMAZING PRODUCTS Great Seller, I would definitely do business with again. Thank you very much for the $2 bill, much appreciated. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Great Seller, amazing items, will definitely buy from again! Even if you don’t buy anything great show and conversations!!!! 5+ Star Seller! One of the best people and sellers in the game go get u some! Great seller. very reasonable. tries to give everybody what they want. understands customer service and goes way beyond. willing to accept offers without getting testy and works with buyers. Great guy, great products, great conversation! Thank you so much! I really appreciate the pennies as well. 5 star seller!!! I was slow to express interest in an item and the seller filed the currency away. when i asked about it, he took the time to find the item to me. Ken understands Customer Service. Buy with confidence from this seller!!! SUPER, SUPER NICE GUY. GREAT DEALS Super awesome seller! Enjoyed the show! If you haven’t caught a show you’re missing out big time. Great coins and currency selection, will definitely catch another auction when I can! Thanks again 👍. what a great streamer, thanks for coin and the soccer notes appreciate you Received my bill's today, fast shipping and very well pack. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Always a good show, great packaging, and items are the exact quality shown when received! Love it when I can catch philly_coins shows.