Reviews (107)Thank you for a smooth transaction! Great seller! Absolutely LOVE my buys!! Great seller and quick to ship! Thank you💜 Beautiful brass welcome sign. Well packaged and fast shipping. Thank you! Great items and packed well. Love everything I everything arrived perfect! thank you so much! Amazing brass easels! Thank you!!! Received one item broken. Item could have had more packing material to avoid being broke.I can't do anything about it, if I don't know about it. Please message me next time so I can make it right. 🤷♀️ Nice quality merchandise. Fast secure shipping. I recommend this seller. One of the most beautiful pieces I’ve purchased- thank you 💙 This was the best box of swung vases ever! Just gorgeous!! Thank you so very much! Looking forward to shopping with you again. Great deal on swung vase. Packaged with great experience.
Great sellers! Love my corbels! Fast shipping! Great sellers! Love my corbels! Fast shipping! super friendly and 10/10 communication She is a beauty! Thank you so much! Packaged well and fast shipping! Amazing seller and
Great packaging! A++ Packaged super well, thank you!! Super pretty bottle that was well wrapped and packaged, thank you!✨️