Reviews (133)beautiful pieces So glad you’re happy with your order! Hope to see you again soon! Have a great weekend! 😊👍 Good show host
Thank you for your kind words. Hope you have a great weekend 😊👍 Absolutely disgusted. I opened my package today (only 1 shirt bc I guess it wasn’t bundled) and it absolutely REEKS of cigarette smoke. There’s no amount of washing that will it out… I have a package coming tomorrow and if it smells the same I will be absolutely livid. Terrible. I no longer sell sports apparel. And I absolutely do not smoke. A cpl of ppl said they smelled smoke on the most recent pallet of clothing I purchased, so I returned the pallet to seller. Nothing was damaged and everything I sell is new. I inspect everything I get before I put it up for auction. Received a box of items smelling like cigarette smoke 😡I no longer sell sports apparel. And I absolutely do not smoke. A cpl of ppl said they smelled smoke on the most recent pallet of clothing I purchased, so I returned the pallet to seller. Nothing was damaged and everything I sell is new. I inspect everything I get before I put it up for auction. Nice rings.tySo glad you liked them! Thank you so much for your purchase and support! 😊❤️👍 I'm new to crystals and this seller really took the time to guide me in my purchases. She explained everything so well and made me feel confident in what I purchased. TYSM!I’m so happy you liked the crystals! I’m here anytime you are ready to purchase more or just to teach you! Fast delivery. Nice packaging You’re always a pleasure to work with. Thanks for your purchase as always! 😊👍 The dragon's head and Raven Crystal are gorgeousSo glad you’re happy with your purchase! Thanks for your support! Loved it thanks 😊 Yw. Thanks for your support! 😊👍 Love my jerseys. Great deals and variety.Still have several left! Let me know if you’re interested! Thanks for your support! 😊👍 Fantastic experience all around Thanks so much! I appreciate your kind words and support! Always an A++++ buyer experience! Thanks again!You’re always awesome to deal with! Thanks for all of the support! Awesome as described and awesome shipping
Can’t wait to buy more
So glad you were happy with your order! Thanks for the support! Nice Loungewear. Not even a Browns fan but like the sleepwear Glad they’re comfy lol. Thanks for your support! Red Sox hoodie was actually a women’s 2x but no biggie. Fits me the same as a men’s large
I wish you would’ve reached to me before leaving the review. I remember you, and if I remember correctly you purchased for you and your girl. Sorry about the mix up. perfect! I’m so glad you like your order! Thank you for your support! 😍👍 Had some issues with item received, spoke with seller and was handled with 100% professionalism and couldn’t be any more satisfied! 100% recommend! Good people here!Thank you so much for your kindness. I will always fix any and all issues. 😊👍 Received a completely different shirt than the one I bid on. Also the shirt I received was also never shown throughout the duration of the show on the whatnot app. I am completely disappointed and I was very excited for the shirt I was supposed to get because it was my favorite team. Will never purchase again from this seller. I not only let you keep the wrong items, I resent you the correct items in less than 12 hours. Sorry you feel that way. I always do my best to correct issues. Great bundle and a great show all together no pressure and chill. ty for the shirtsYw! Thanks for the support and purchase! 😊 I totally loved my ring. Just got it today and I'm obsessed. Thank you.Yw sweetheart! Come again and thank you for your support! 😍👍 High quality item… fast shipping Still trying to get your 2x I will 😂 thanks for your support! Great seller never disappoints ships quick And you’re a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for your kind words and support! thanks 😊 love hoodies! work in a cold office! Awesome! Come back anytime and thanks for your support! 😊👍