Reviews (280)Thank you for the stickers 🙏🏻 super happy with my purchase! fast shipping. I really love this seller. I’m sick of polyester and her clothing is so nice. Good giveaways also. I try to catch all of her shows. Absolutely love my items!❤️ Love it! Thank you so much! The sweetest seller. Great vibes in her shows! I’ve found the best natural fiber clothes from her! Incredible!!! Pickles finds the best things. The quilt I got is my FAV!!!! Love it all girl and your show. Be back soon!! so excited to have joined a show, ive followed you on fb and installed since before your wedding. ty for finding the true treasures and natural fibers Every piece was perfect! ❤️ 😍 Girl, just love it. Cant wait for the next package and show. Thank you!! Excellent Condition! Great value for what I paid. great experience with the seller items as pictured clean items will definitely buy again from the seller Everything was perfect and exactly as described. Great seller and show! Love my natural fibers 🌿 Thanks! Shipped fast and correct cute clothes! Great communication ! Items as described! Love my pieces, thank you!🫶🏻 Good quality products, love all the natural fiber options you provide! Quick shipping too:) This is my favorite place to shop now. No more polyester. I received some really beautiful natural fabric clothing. I can’t wait for her next show. Omg! This crochet blanket is beautiful!!! Very happy!!! 😇🙏🙏🙏 very fast shipping!!!! Thank you friend! I appreciate you so much!!!!’ 😇🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇😇🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸