Reviews (577)Cute little green creamer and sugar. Packaged well. Thank you Even though it was very carefully we rapped, it arrived broken. Loved all my items, and they were packaged with care. Thank you! Loved it it was perfect 🤩 Beautiful items! Thank you so much Such a cute creamer! Love my order. Beautiful pieces that arrived quickly and well packaged. I will definitely shop with this shop in the future. Amazing seller!! Highly recommend!! Amazing! Packaged well. Thank you! 💚 Love everything! As always, everything was packed to perfection ❤️ Great packaging
Great products. I’m very happy and love my lil hippo and glass candy!
Great shop. Go check’em out!!
Thank you My husband liked the Jim Beam boot shot glass. I loved the brass cats and the tray. Thank you for the Amazon gift card. I loved the Old Masher, it will go great with my decor! Katie has the cutest vintage items. Love my stuff. Best items ever!!! ❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍 Beautiful brass planter!! Katey has the best items and her shipping is fast as lightening!! Great items, I love them! 🩷 Love all of my brass animals, thank you!