Reviews (862)Thank you, Dolores. I appreciate you.🥰 GREAT JAR!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Everything arrived quickly & in perfect condition!
Love everything!
If momma finds any of the smaller bowls that go with the set of three, please let me know!
Highly recommend pickled pickle primitives! Thanks a lot girls. I appreciate you.🥰🥰 Thank you, girls appreciate you🥰🥰 everything was fabulous 🌲 ALWAYS pleased & satisfied with my purchases from these ladies!!! LOVE the Belsnickle Santa!!! Will be a GREAT addition to my collection! TYSM!! 🥰❤️ Says delivered, waited a few days to see if delivery times was off, never received bone dishes. Sent seller a message, waited for them to respond, no response so next day rated. Highly recommend! Great transaction and fast shipping Excellent!! Great wrapping for shipping!! Love your shows!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS!!!!! Perfect packaging and beautiful goodies!!!! Thank you!Beautiful planter🥰 Everything is fantastic!!!! It all arrived safely!!!! Thank you!!!! Love my item. Thank you! Excited for the next show! OH MY!!!! Fantastic sugar bowl and VERY LARGE PITCHER!!!! LOVE!!!!❤️
Beautiful items and extremely well packaged!!