Reviews (245)Very nice fabri fun acution and timely delivery! Wonderful fabrics. Packaged well. Seller has amazing variety of fabrics. Love my fabric from Picklepie! Top rate service and beautiful fabric. Excellent quality Gorgeous pieces wrapped with such care! Thank you! Thank you so much!! I love everything ❤️ I can't wait to use this material!!! Woot woot! Great buys as always. Thank you Love the fabrics! Thank you! Beautiful fabrics that will be so pretty in projects! It’s so beautiful! Thanks for the business card too. Omg. Got my fabric today. It is so amazing!!!! So much pretty fabric. Thanks so much. Will buy again for sure! Amazing fabric! I love love love this all so much, and it was a fun show! loved the show and great fabrics. these are absolutely gorgeous fabrics. I will definitely be back for more. thanks a bunch. Great seller. Good prices. I love the fabric. luv this seller! great prices, great show! thank you SEW much!! Fast shipping and I love the fabric!
absolutely love the fabric!! excellent quality and service Everything I ordered was stunning and really great quality. Will be a repeat buyer. The fabruc was exactly as she described. Beautiful!. Arrived timely. Great show Love the Halloween fabric and will be back! 🩷