Reviews (132)Absolutely love everything i bought! Beautiful jewelry! Great deals, fun shows! Excellent packing and shipping! Thank you for everything!!!! Great pieces. Great quality. Fantastic seller. Fast shipping. I highly recommend Piggypies Piggypies is the best. She is so sweet and kind. love my haul so far I love this beautiful, unique magenta pink heart pendant necklace. It's an elongated heart swirled with pink foil in such a pretty silver setting. I wear it all the time! Thank you so much for the givy! The earrings are so sparkly and gorgeous! I appreciate you! 💕😘💕 Jewelry is always in amazing condition, thank you Absolutely stunning Thank you! Loved all my goodies and Mrs piggy pies she is amazing seller Absolutely beautiful jewelry! Love my stuff and fast shipping! Great host, fast shipping and great quality! Always such great variety!!!! Love Ms. Missy!! The jewelry is fabulous but her kindness and welcoming feeling are worth everything!! we love piggy pies! fast shipping, beautiful jewels, and an even more beautiful personality! 💖💖💖 10000/10 recommended 👌 Love everything 💞💞Thank you! Thank you 😊 for my jewels. I really enjoyed your show and love you!!! Packaged arrived very nicely packaged Love every single purchase from this sweetheart. She is the sweetest soul on this app and has the best jewelry. She is amazing. Thank you so much for the beautiful jewelry I love it and I will definitely be ordering again Omg AMAZING cross necklace!! Thank you 😊🩷 Absolutely wonderful seller! 💕 Her jewelry is gorgeous, and she is genuinely one of the sweetest people. You’d never know she’s a newer seller—such a great experience from start to finish. I’ll definitely be back again and again! ✨💎