Reviews (113)Such a gorgeous piece!! Thank you!! This was my first time in your show and I cannot wait until your next one. I absolutely love this piece and will cherish it forever. Beautiful giveaway items, thank you 🤍 Beautiful clothing at an affordable price I really enjoyed shopping with this seller…I received my package today and everything is beautiful and is in excellent condition. I will definitely shop with her again. This shirt looked amazing with my white pants!!! 💚 Romie !! THE PACKAGING is immaculate ! Love the colorful piece 🩷 Purple is by far, my favorite color! This blouse, when I opened the nicely packaged bag and saw it..😳😳😳I instantly fell in love! It’s absolutely beautiful and fits me perfectly! Thank you so much ladies! You indeed made my day! I’m truly truly satisfied! ❤️🥰🙏🏽 absolutely loved my items!!! This seller has beautiful pieces..I will definitely be following her for future purchases. OMG even better in person!!! Thank you for making my pink Barbie dreams come true 💖💖💖 Thank you for the fun Givy! 🩷❤️ LOVE! My colorful funky fun vintage top! Packaged like a party! Thanks so much girl!🌈💓✌🏼💃 Jacket is lovely. Fast shipping. The giveaway confused me. Part of it was a green scarf that was cut in half. No clue. Anyway. Fun seller. lol I am so sorry for the confusion! They are actually 2 neck scarves 🤣🤣🩷✨❤️. Thank you so much for your purchase 🙏 Thank you for the absolutely stunning givvy! How extremely kind and well packaged too! Talk about really cool statement pieces!! This show is always full of positive energy and stunning frocks at fair prices. A can’t miss!! I’m going to be so cool at the pool! Love the striped cover up and red sunglasses. Quick delivery, carefully packaged.