Reviews (76)Thanks so much! I absolutely love the cards everything arrived exactly as described and in great condition. Packaging was secure and shipping was fast, which I really appreciated. The seller was friendly, professional, and clearly cares about their customers. Overall, this was a smooth and easy transaction from start to finish. I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again. Great experience all around. Will return for more in the future. really good value for what you are getting. Great seller, loves his pig foods, you can tell because of his username and his repacks… Took more than a week to ship and cards were not protected. I had to wait a week to contact them because their store was restricted due to Whatnot policy about their repacks not meeting the requirements. Avoid. Took more than a week to ship and cards were not protected. I had to wait a week to contact them because their store was restricted due to Whatnot policy about their repacks not meeting the requirements. Avoid. W max clark best seller on the app! awesome break only place on the app where you can hit $100 cards for $5, love these guys customer for life always a good time in the stream, great value in the repack, and couple of great guys. Great product and speedy delivery!!! didn’t even send me the right card and the card that got sent was damaged and not in a hard plastic This was due to a delayed payment which messed up the video receipt