Reviews (275)Always a great show. Thank you! Great packaging great product Nicely packaged and a really nice card. Great singles show excellent prices and fast shipping! The host is Awesome Great stream! Order arrived exactly as described! Shipping was on point. Would highly recommend! Great packaging and shipping speed I appreciated the creativity of his show. Great format and good deals. Thanks! Excellent seller, quick shipping, great show!
Always a fun and entertaining streamer, great value Awesome Cards!! Fast and accurate. Very well packaged. Awesome Boba Shows stop in and check them out, but Don't Forget to Bookmark Future Shows!! Highly Recommend Definitely Use Again!!! It’s a Givvy can’t complain but my pack got fully damaged, the package was damaged, and the cards were all bent. Ty for the free pack but I would take precaution. Quick tip, I would write do not bend on this package. Still, ty Great seller, even threw me in some extra cards! Thanks!