Reviews (927)Cute sparkling earrings & bracelets and seller is friendly with great customer service! 💖✨ I love my bling & my daughters’ hair product! best jewelry ever 💜 great host! Thank You for the bling bling! I love everything so glad I found u I can’t wait for my next order thansg and the cute little boxes just love it 😍 obsessed with this seller is an understatement! I love all my jewelry and already have earrings otw! I absolutely love this gorgeous lavendar lollipop ring! The color is so gorgeous and the stone itself has such amazing sparkle. The encrusted rhinestones around the stone add extra sparkle and are so beautiful. Such good quality and got it at a great price. Thank you so much!!! 💜 Great packaging no cracks at all would buy from again Amazing seller with amazing products! Thank you so much. So nice!💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 Great host and beautiful jewelry!!💕 Everything arrived in excellent condition, nothing leaked out like I have had happen from other sellers. Prices were amazing! Seller is so kind and fun, her shows are great! Go shop her shows now❤️ as described and shown perfect bought some cute jewelry for my daughter's 🥰 I absolutely love my dopamine necklace!!! 😍Thank you!😊 Great quality and shop! Highly recommend Perfect and always packed with love Love my bracelets and my freebies! Always packed with such love!!