Reviews (53)Cards came in great condition thank you Shipped fast and very safe. Make sure to check her out she has great deals. Very happy with what I received. Thank you again🥰I’m so glad to hear everything. Got there fast and very safe. Thank you so much for your great review. I hope to see you in the future.🥺🩷😍💕 Great cards, thank you!!I am so glad you liked it. ☺️ you’re very welcome 🥺🩷 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 💕 Love the shows and all the unique pieces. Thank you for the incredible care you took with the shipping! A must see seller! Thank you so much for the kind review. You’re so amazing 🤩 🩷🩷🩷 Perfectly packed no damages what so ever Anything for you all. I’m glad you got it safely and that it is now in a nice home! 😋🩷 XCELLENT SELLER AAAAA QUICK SHIPPING Thankyou so much. The best for my people!! You all deserve the best and I make sure I get it to you all !! Super fun shows! Great quality cards and fast shipping! Make sure you bookmark all her shows 💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉Thankyou so much retro. Your kindness means a lot to me. Thankyou for the kind review. XCELLENT SELLER AAAAA QUICK SHIPPING Thankyou so much Gitso you’re awesome! great inventory, awesome atmosphere and super quick shipping!! highly recommend this seller!! 10000000/10 Thankyou so much for the great review! Thank you so much for the extras!! This seller is amazing always thinks about your personally if ya get to know her. She always throws in something for the family. You’re amazing!
You know I always got you 🥰🤓☝️ Thankyou so much for the kind review it means a lot Got some extra cards along with my purchase thank you so much Thankyou so much for the awesome review. You all deserve all the freebies 💗👏 Very communicative and great seller thank you so much !You all the deserve the very best communication. You’re welcome Best reaction ever!! Thank you so much!!Of course!! I’m so glad you had a great reaction opening the package. 😇 As always perfect shipping and packaging thank youThankyou so much for your kind words will. Thank you very much everything showed up and I loved the extras I’m so happy to hear so. You are always a great person in my shows. Thankyou for the kind words. Awesome givvy thank you Thankyou for your kind response. You’re so sweet. 🥹 much appreciated great cards and awesome show fast shipping to Thankyou so much for the awesome review. I’m glad you’re happy. Great stream and host. Fast shipping. Brii will take great care of you without a doubt. My wife and I will be back to order more. Thankyou so much for the kind review!! Thank you for the little extras. Also thank you for the thank you notes in this packet. 13/10 seller will buy from again.You all deserve the best! I’m glad you liked it Wonderful seller highly recommend Thankyou so much Robert 🤩 Amazing cards selection! Chill fun show and she’s a sweetheart 🫶🏽💙 Please support and bookmark her shows! Always gives a little something extra