Reviews (283)Great seller. Great items. The deals were out of this world. I was satisfied with the products received. I like the hosts accommodating and calm manner during the live. Thank you for the face mask steal!! 🤣 Thank you so much for my bundle purchase! 😊 Lovely seller. Thank you! Such a pleasant seller. Thank you.
I always love your giveaways and you have great products. Tysm 🩷🫶🏼 Amazing Seller with soo much to offer! Thank you so much for everything! I love love all my products! I’ll see you soon! ❤️
Won a giveaway and I wasn’t expecting anything special but I wasn’t expecting a sticker that said “Sick of your shit” either. Little inappropriate I think 🤔
I apologize for this. I wasn’t trying to offend anyone. Just thought we were all adults and it was humour. Did think an adult would let there child open something they didn’t know what was in it. I truly do apologize for that. I’ll be more aware of what I send out for the free giveaway. Not everyone has the same humour as I. My apologies Thank you so much for my package!!! I appreciate you and I love watching your live shows. I did receive one item that I was supposed to get two of but it was replaced with something else! Thank you for the orderI’m so sorry about this. If I still have the item I can send you another one, if you’d like? Amazing seller with plenty to offer you! Neatly packed and Fast shipping! Im loving all my purchases!I’m definitely coming back. Thank you so much hun ❤️ Thank you so much for the giveaway 💕 Thank you for all my goodies! I’ll be back!