Reviews (111)The fuzzball I got is authentic and amazing! Came pretty fast and the packaging was really tidy! Definitely will buy here again!! Didn’t come broken, packaging was really nice, and I am satisfied So happy got what i got i do wish yall still did bundles lol but i was one to get one would recommend buying from pinkhoneyfindsThank you. I will do bundles soon. 🫶🏼 Always a pleasure buying from you !! Thank you so much for your support💕 Quick to ship items. Definitely recommend and would purchase from the seller again. Thank you for your support 🩷 love the show! i just keep buying🤑Thank you for your support💕 Smells chemical but it’s my first dumpling and being from China…it can smell like anything. My son loves it, his first
Sorry to hear it smells like that. I’m glad your son loves it🫶🏼 Amazing seller. Great packaging! Thank you for your purchase🩷 Great seller. Fun show and very interactive with customers. We had a blast ripping and shipping. 🩷🙌🏼🥰 I was really happy with my order! Everything arrived safely and was great. Shipping took 15 days, but that’s understandable since I live in Japan. Overall, I’m very happy with my purchase! Amazing stuff like always, honestly, i work 2 extra shifts a pay period to spend it on here. It’s worth it! Loved all the goodies!!! Everything is amazing and authentic! Recommend 10/10 Got the green dumpling . Smells good ! Happy with purchase. I’m glad you are happy with your items Thank you for your purchase. 🫶🏼 Great seller!! Items were as described!! Will purchase again I am so happy with my package!! I absolutely love the fuzzballs i bought from you!🥰 They came so quick and safely to me too! I appreciate you!Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy your products.💕 By far my favorite Nee Doh streamer !! Great steals and deals all day !! Nicely packaged 📦 Thank you for my order! Very fast shipping, and everything arrived in excellent condition. The seller was friendly and easy to work with. I had a great experience and will definitely be purchasing from her again! Gave 5 stars because I received all items quickly and they were what was shown in the live. The butter squishy did come with a small hole in it but it was in the manufacturer packaging so it was not the sellers fault. I also got 3 dumplings (got the gold glitter!) my kids are obsessed and want more! Thank you so much I’m so happy your girls love them. ended up pulling the rainbow dumpling tysm!!
Yeah!!!! You’re Very Welcome!!!!😊