Reviews (10)OMG! The sweetest and most giving seller! Thank you Thank you THAAAAAAANK YOUUUUU! Absolutely love my handmade spottie dottie pencil case and the little Keroppi one tooooo! Will def be back! Super fast shipping and everything was so cute in person and in excellent condition. Excellent customer service and always a great show. Absolutely the sweetest seller ♡ my package arrived safely and she even gave me cute extras and a beautiful card! Will 100% be purchasing from her again 🌺 Absolutely wonderful package full of fun things! Your shop is so amazing and well-curated. Also- you are so amazingly talented with the personalized givvy! We love to see more of your art! Can’t wait for the next show.
- beautifully packaged
- arrived EARLY!
- perfectly wrapped items
Thank you!!! Super awesome seller! Love all my stuff. Thanks for the super fast shipping! 🥰 Thank you so much for the goodies! Great packaging and fast shipping!
🎀💕🎀🌸🎀💕🎀🌸🎀💕🎀💗 Thank you so much for the Pinki Lili case and the extra cute gifts💕 I appreciate you as s friend more than you know. You have a gift of making people feel special and seen! I hope you do more shows in the future❣️ Thank you so much for the beautiful pen!! That was a sweet surprise:) I will be using it at work I appreciate my tin as well and will definitely be back in your shows💕 loved everything!! Thank you for the beautiful goodies!!! Absolutely adorable and in amazing condition! I highly recommend this seller. I will be a repeat buyer for sure 👍🏽