Reviews (57)Thank you so much for the awesome buys!! Great people and great finds! Thank you so much! White Gold ring for $5.00 wowenjoy it! I am very thankful for your purchase and support 🙏🏻 packed so careful. thanks for taking care of my purchases.yes ma'am thank you and all the support you have given 🙏🏻 God bless 🙌🏻 I was so excited to get my order. The items I bought were amazing. The shipping was quick. I have so much fun in pinmeflips shows. You should check them out. You will not be sorry. shortstack! this means so much! thank you for the kind words. I am glad you loved the items. and I look forward to seeing you again. blessings your way ✨️ 🙏🏻 Such a humble seller. We love them so much. <3
we love yall!! thank you brother. Good show, good prices, good people! Really fast to ship. Thank you!thank you brother 🙏🏻 it's a pleasure having you stop in all the time. enjoy the extra goodies. Thank you!
Thank you! I appreciate your support 🙏🏻 Nice brooches. Great seller. Thank you. 😊 mattielou333 has been a blessing of a buyer and supporter 🙌🏻 she helped mod for me during one of my shows! and gave alot of knowledge to me about jewelry. hope you enjoy your items and thank you for the kinds words. yall need to go follow her and watch her shows!!! Great prices, fast shipping hey brother thank you for the nice review. I appreciate your purchase very much. welcome back anytime. 🙏🏻 perfectly as seen. thankyouAlright! your very welcome, glad you liked it. and I really appreciate the purchase. hope to see you back around. I was so happy with all the items I purchased. The shilling was quick. The service was the best. I had a situation with the order and Pinmeflips handled it amazingly. Go to their auction and you will see how amazing they are. thanks Shortstack78! I am glad you enjoyed your items and had fun. I am blessed to have a buyer like you that supports me! 🙏🏻 thank you and if you need anything please reach out anytime lots of fun stuff. Really great sellers. No swearing which was a pleasant surprise. not trying to sound goody goody I swesr (try not too) I grew up in a time when sellers weren't so harsh. super fast shipping. thank you so much! enjoy the goodies. your welcome back anytime. may the Lord continue to bless you and your family 🙏🏻 ❤️❤️sending love right back at cha crystpej! thank you for the support 🙏🏻 excellent seller great stuff at wonderful low prices with fast shipping thank you for the support 🙏🏻 Awesome items. Thank you very much! mimi!! had so much fun with you as a buyer! you are the best and thank you for the help and support throughout the show. everything was shipped quickly and safely. and it all looks beautiful. thank you so much 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾your more than welcome 🙏🏻 thank you for the support and kind words. welcome back anytime actually job he even gave me extra at no cost I appreciate it thank you very much try one of the best I've got off and so far fall off of not got off ofthank you tonybri! the support means the world to me glad you had a wonderful experience ❤️ Thank you for the givie! Enjoyed the show! thank you for joining and watching. your welcome back anytime. 🙏🏻