Reviews (139)Love beautiful thank you! Thank you for my rings they are beautiful. Fast shipping everything was as described. Definitely coming back for more. Even threw in a gift!!!! The ruby and sapphires are amazing!! Ty ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ as always!!! Perfect Thank you, and thank
You for the extras❤️ Thank you, for all the extras too!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ sent a little extra as a 1st time buyer!! Favorite game on What Not. They are so nice! And their gemstones are beautiful!!! It's beautiful, thank you! Thank you for giveaway very much appreciated 🤗 Absolutely STUNNING! The gems are amazing!!! Pirate is so sweet and helps you out and is just awesome! I can’t say thank you enough! 10 ✨ stars!!!! awesome seller and fast shipping!! I love the necklace I won from the buyers giveaway, it's beautiful!! always amazing gems! thank you so much ❤️ Amazing seller, amazing individual!! Threw in some extra stones which he didn’t have to do. Overall amazing experience. Definitely give this man a follow! Everything was package nicely. Fast shipping amazing deals. thank you. Thank you so much for the extras! I really appreciate it! God bless!! Great communication and stream. Awesome seller with a beautiful selection of natural and lab gems!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Ty for my order. Love them 🫶🌞 Got my goodies today thank you appreciate it.