Reviews (1,692)Such an amazing book! Thank you so much, I love getting to hold and own this piece of history!! Lovingly added to my collection! Amazing. Thank you so much. I didn’t receive the original box or the old Christmas card ephemera. What a beautiful piece!! Thank you so much for carefully packaging it, Jess! I appreciate you 💕 Fantastic seller! I love the antique books that I purchased. Shipped quickly, and very well packaged. Thank you so much! Perfect packaging! Love this shop 😍 Jes always brings the best! Highly recommend her shop! Thanks ☺️ I just adore these little 📕 red leather library books.
The rings are crushed and broken. They arrived in a small padded blue pouch / envelope that was ripped and crushed. I would like a refund. I’m so sorry that this happened. I responded to your customer service inquiry within minutes to offer a resolution. I appreciate your understanding. I LOVE her! Thank you so much for such great packaging. 5 STARS 🌟 Very happy with purchases. Thanks so much Great show! Great seller! Thank you for the giveaway! I’m a forever fan. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Gorgeous absolutely gorgeous! Pixel and Patina always brings the best antiques. Cute red little book. I appreciate it. Very well packaged! Beautiful plates! OMG! This brass swan is everything! Thank you so much! 💕 Thank you so much!!!! Amazing shop! 100% recommend!!!!!!!