Store Image
pixie_lady
PixiesPlayhouseAndArtworks 
5.0 (2 Reviews)
•
<1d Avg Ship
•
2 Sold
•
Born as an Artist, evolved as a Maker, and just trying to be like our Creator by creating different works of beauty.I'm based in West Virginia and I have a background and degree in studio art. I have done drawing, painting, printmaking, photography, and pottery. I am now learning wood burning and bead making.My current focus is what I call mosaic painting with beads - where I use bead shapes and colors to create intricate paintings of patterns and designs. I then cover in resin to create a wondrous mosaic that could be hung on a wall or used as a tray or decorative element in your home.I also am working towards creating fancy beaded pens, keychains/cellphone chains, and fairy sticks. I also am learning to create the fancy beads themselves along with sculptural elements to be used as pen toppers and whatnot!
Message