Reviews (1,362)love my transformers earrings! 🥰❤️ always AMAZING stickers! cant get enough of them🩵 Thank you so much I love everything so much!!!! love my earrings as always! thank you! Very pretty little tails!! thank you for the givie too! Thank you ladies. From Tia Love love love my hippie rainbow earrings! 🤩 My lil ducky pen is so cute! Thank you girls! Luv yall! 🥰 Awesome as always. Thank you for the pen that states my feelings. I always love getting a pixie package thank you so much jenn and erica ❤️🧚
Fast shipping the best people to hangout with and chat with too ♥️♥️ I absolutely love my stickers! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Over the moon as always!! 🧚♀️✨ My Pixie ladies have done it AGAIN! At this point, Jenn & Erica could probably put pixie dust on a potato and I’d be like “OMG I NEED IT.” 🤣 Everything is always adorable, but honestly, these ladies are my favorite part. The laughs, the chaos, the shenanigans, and our amazing Pixie Posse make the Hollow feel like home. 💕 Love my ladies LONG TIME! 😅🤣 10/10, no notes… except maybe stop making cute stuff because I have ZERO self-control. 😂💸✨ Thank you!! As always beautiful sticker givies!!! Your creations never cease to amaze me. Thank you for all the amazing earrings. Another Wonderful Deal With Quality Items As Always and 2 Of the Best People Not Only On App But All Around. Thank You Again Love It all A+++++++ Such cute earrings!! Came in about 6 days, and just as described! I cant wait to scare the day lights out of people with my horror willie pens!!!! 😁😁😁😁 amazing pens and earrings, keeping my office and ears stylish! OMG these are the cuuuuuutest earrings! I LOVE them! Thank you so much!!!
Very friendly show hosts, great items, well priced & super fast shipping!