Reviews (436)What a kind soul you are and every time I get a box from you, it’s like Christmas. As usual, I love all my purchases from you. 🩷 Thank you. Great Seller! Beautiful pieces! Fast shipping 💕 A must visit!! Don’t miss out! Thank you! Love my Chilis pepper necklace 😍🌶️😍 Loved all my pieces! Ty for the gift! 🩷 I love all the jewelry!💕 Thank you so much for the great packaging and quick shipping! Awesome Seller!!!🥰 Such a great seller! Thanks again for everything 🙂🙏❤️ Loved each and every piece. Cannot wait to style them. Thanks so much ❤️ Super sweet and lovely seller, patient, all pieces were amazing and the packaging the most beautiful i had seen. Tysm appreciate u. Highly recommend. She is the best! I only bought one because I came late to the party and she is sold out!! 🤣 Pixie’s box is like Christmas morning. Love love buying from her! She and I love the same things 🩵 Everything is great thank U for the free gift 💝 wonderful seller!! 👌🫶🏼💓🔥👽 PIXIE! I discovered Laure through some friends and she is SO supportive and has beautiful jewels. Loved the shipping and everything I got. Return shopper! Everything is so cute! Individually wrapped so I got to open little presents for myself! and Thank you for my free gift! Thank you so much Laurie. I love all my purchases! I have the best laughs and enjoy your shows so much. ❤️ Always the best plastics and lucite pieces on WN!