Reviews (40)Thank you thank you thank you!!!🩷🩷I love it🐾🐾🐾 such beautiful handmade sewn items from vintage quilts. I absolutely love my new pillow and flower pick. shipping was prompt. if you love quilts check out this seller...she is very talented...I will definitely be back SO CUTE! love my items & can’t wait for future shows! Love my grocery bag holder! Thank you 😊 These bags are gorgeous! ❤️ Beautiful work. Fast shipping. Fun show. I absolutely love my bag. Super fast shipping too. Thank you so much! I want to tell you I love everything I’ve gotten from you ,you’re so creative . I just love love the church tote I received today and chicken cup towel. Already have it hanging from my kitchen stove. The item arrived exactly as described, with prompt shipping and secure packaging that ensured it was well protected. The seller was fantastic to work with, and I would gladly do business with them again in the future. Fabulous items at great prices- Thank you! Highly recommend. Very pretty items These are the cutest items received all week! Love the care and thought you put into each piece. Looking forward to future shows. Love love my key chain and cup towel💕 God Bless Such a sweet new seller. I enjoyed her first show and can’t wait to see and buy more from her! Love love it! Beautiful work excellent seller fun shows I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love this ! Besides being adorable , it is so comfortable ! I don’t even feel like I have it on.
You are so talented !
Best of luck to you and your beautiful items !
Pam FIVE STARS ALL DAY!!! The items I purchased were beautiful and very nicely packaged! It felt like opening a Christmas gift! Absolutely amazing. Will definitely shop with this talented seller again. Everything was so well crafted and beautiful. I absolutely love the seller, always so sweet and kind! 💚💚💚 I love these items. Thank you so much! Thank you for keeping this quilt alive! Beautiful bag!