Reviews (447)Fun show with true vintage jewelry finds at great price deals! i am so happy with all my purchases and look forward to future shows! Thanks so much! 😊 always love her shows such unique variety Amazing seller! Item was exactly as described, beautifully packaged, and arrived safely. Great communication and a wonderful shopping experience. I’ll definitely be back for more! Highly recommend! I absolutely love your alls shows. You guys have some awesome stuff. All of my many purchases 🤣🤣🤣🤣 are fabulous 👌!! Thank you so much. Loved everything! Thanks so much! I love all this pieces! Fast shipping. Thanks 😊 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fantastic seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as described. Excellent experience from start to finish. Highly recommend! priced way to high for what it is im not happyI’m very sorry that you was unhappy with your purchase!
With that being said it was a very unique necklace I felt ,I only started my bidding at 5 bucks
You only gave 9 !!
So no I don’t fill as if that was an outrageous price for a cool piece .
Have bought from this host many many times- always get really good finds and they are super good people who are friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!! My first time purchasing from this seller and I could not be happier with the 38 auction items!! 1000% recommend her. Items are unique and varied, and the packaging is top notch. A majority of the items were breakable and everything arrived in perfect condition. Will definitely be back. can't wait to see all the amazing finds from your world's longest yard sale trip. Hope it was a blast. 💕 Great sellers Great deals! Thanks! Fabulous as Always!!! Love my stuff. Wonderful Wonderful People. Love all thete shows. Love all my great things as usual! The trinket music boxes are so wonderful!!Thank you so much! Love my ring and boxes thank u so much .💋 Love my items repeat customer for life 💜 One of my all time favorite sellers!! Love this girl! You can’t possibly stop in one of her shows and not find something unique and cool to purchase and she is beyond reasonably priced!! ♥️