Reviews (39)Amazing seller! Thank you!! 💅🏿💅🏿 I love my nails so much! And thank you for the beautiful givvys!! 😍 Beautiful product, swift shipping and excellent seller 👌🏽 you seriously are the best! love your nails and you are such a sweetheart, free stuff ontop of great nail buys!! like I said the best nailshow!! ♥ thank you 😍 Loved my nails!! Are so much prettier in person than on screen. Def know where to come to when I need more!!! if I could give this seller 10 stars I would, such a great host, new seller but knows her stuff!! packaged perfectly and super fast shipping. will definitely be back for amazing deals!! 😁 ❤️ thank you 🙏 Just as described very cute 💜 I absolutely love everything I bought from this seller!! EVERYTHING she has is top tier!! You definitely won’t be disappointed in the quality of this sellers items!! Highly recommend!! Thank you for all the beautiful jewelry!!! ❤️ Beautiful ring! And thanks for the extra cutesy piece ✨🫶🏾 Love love love my gorgeous costume jewelry from you!! It’s absolutely beautiful!! Thank you again!! AMAZING ACCESSORIES AT A KILLER DEAL!! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ONE OF THE BEST SELLERS ON WHATNOT!! The nails are so cute 😭 thank you so much for the handwritten card; I appreciate you!! ✨💕 100% will shop again 💕 Beautiful jewelry!! Thank you Super cute nails, thank you so much! Fantastic seller! My nails came very quick and I love the quality of them! Plz support this seller she’s the bomb! I can’t wait to wear them!! I absolutely looooove this seller. She is so kind and so solid in her faith. Her jewelry etc I’d absolutely amazing and I will continue to purchase from her!! A phenomenal seller! Shipping was so fast, it almost felt like it was overnight 🤭
My items are so beautiful and packaged so well. Also, I purchased my first set of nails and honestly… I can’t wait to get moreeeee! They are SO good!!! 😍💅🏾 Beautiful nails!!! Ty 🫶🏻🫶🏻
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Beautiful Nails & Gorgeous Jewelry!
I absolutely love everything in this set! The nails are beautiful—the rich brown color with the delicate white floral design is even prettier in person. The jewelry was definitely a standout. The statement rings have gorgeous, colorful stones that catch the light beautifully. The pieces look even better in person and can easily be dressed up or worn casually. Everything coordinated beautifully and exceeded my expectations.
Definitely a 5-star purchase! Love my bracelet and ring!! Great deals and beautiful products!