Reviews (3,733)In 2012 I was Top 50 in the World 🌎
In 🔥 Twisted Metal 🔥 for PS3
- - - 🏎️ 💨 I gave an inch and I took a mile in terms of games. The items arrived safely, but honestly, it feels like pure luck that nothing was damaged. The seller shipped two graded games and a large toy figure in a large, weak previous used Amazon cardboard box that arrived heavily damaged. There was no bubble wrap or other protective material wrapped around any of the items. They only used LOOSE packing paper allowing the items to slide around the box freely, but it was a generous amount. The largest item, a graded big box collector’s edition game, was placed at the bottom of the box with only a small amount of paper underneath it. These are known to be susceptible to damage easier than the average game. I have no idea how they survived the trip without damage. Graded games and collectible figures need substantially more protection than this, especially when being shipped together. I’m glad everything arrived intact, but the packaging was extremely inadequate and could easily have resulted in damaged collectibles. But I got what I paid for so..planetretrovideogamesSeller
Hi there! This is the most interesting review I've seen in a while. You gave us five stars but complained about the packing. Yes, it was absolutely shipped in an Amazon box that was undamaged and secured with ultra-strong packing tape and a plentiful amount of packing paper to ensure it got there safely, which it did. We try to use new boxes for every shipment, but we don't like to waste boxes that we get in the shop. Thank you for your feedback. always amazing from Planet!!! Fast shipping and neat collector items for the shelf, thanks guys! Well packaged and they are some great people I highly recommend them. Game was in same condition as shown on stream and arrived quickly Appreciate you came in great Like it, Love it, Gotta have it. Package arrived today thank you recommend seller Everything arrived in phenomenal condition. Super happy with the purchases! Thank you guys. I love the artwork.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Crazy how fast this came so awesome thank you guys might take trip to the store not that far from Maryland Always a 10/10 experience when ordering with the guys at Planet Retro! Came in great Shape, Sucks that had no box but to be expected from a used product, got a case for it despite it not being 1 that fits the device properly, but they said it would not include a actual proper fitting case, so for that, 5 stars, and it was only $325 also, these things are $600 New. For anyone wondering, this is for the Xbox ROG Ally best games best value great team. No cap Xenoblade 2 CD! So sick, great quality and a great price Great seller with hard to find items!
Love the doodle on package also fast shipping I look forward to PRVG streams every week. They have an awesome store, great staff and they hack the matrix for trades. Always great guys to hang out with and buy from. Everyrhing is legit.