Reviews (53)Plant arrived, doing well ! in great condition. always get the product shown. highly recommend. they were delayed in transit (no fault of seller) and still looked great, they were wrapped beautifully with care thank you so much for my new plant babies!!! Glad I was able to help a Little bit. Package came in ripped but plant was ok. Thank you so much my sister loves it!!!! Awesome variety of plants and they’re doing great! Thank youu!!🥹🫶 Awesome transaction! Super fast shipping! Seller took great care in packaging items and all five plants arrived safe and sound. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ service! Wonderful packaging! Thank you for the beautiful plants and the amazing tips! omg they were packaged amazingly everything looked great nothing died or was damaged so excited how well she packaged them ty so much everything came in great condition. I won 2 of the giveaways and purchased one and she gave 2 extra plants as the giveaway. all were alive and packaged really well. highly recommend. Packed with love and care everything is perfect 👌 Plants arrived in beautiful condition. They were packed very well! Really nice show first time in here. I’ll definitely be back. I love my plants. Thank you so much for taking such care. Packaging them and they shipped out quickly. thank you for the beautiful plants!! they will blend perfectly with all my others!! arrived quick and the seller was great in communicating she cancelled a plant that was damaged and wouldnt survive shipping. I appreciated her being honest rather than sell me a damaged plant ❤️ Best thing about this order was the thank you card 🥺 Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for packaging them so securely :) Absolutely beautiful & healthy. They arrived in perfect condition with zero signs of stress. Packaged very carefully! Excited for next purchase Packaged well, only lost a few leaves Stuck in transit and still arrived perfect! Absolutely beautiful, can tell the plant was packed with care. Thank you again
Love my plants they look great The plants arrived in excellent condition, and the seller is very positive and helpful if I could create 10 stars, I will