Reviews (983)Awesome as always Thankyou YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH THESE GUYS
I’d give more stars if I could package received as expected! pack breaks are dumb don't buy them. Can’t believe got a pack can’t wait to see what I got thanks again fast and packing was great pumped to double pull the mew sir. thanks plat!! Number one on the app!
Platinum TCG 🔥
WORLDWIDE 🌎
Thank you very much!
🙏🍀 All good. nice package. 100 recommended. Packaged very nicely, great seller!
Really fun experience! Will be breaking again- cards came super quick and packaged well I mean, not happy but happy 🤣🤣🤣 ty buddy main guy is ok but the helper was not the worst but the guy can handle the cards better was poorly handled and can lead to damaged cards ,plus didn't show cards pulled correctly ! maybe train him to care for people's cards as they paid for them!Hey! Thanks for the feedback. It was his first break ever, so he’s definitely got some training to do. I’ll make sure he’s better trained and gets a good spanking as punishment 😂. We’ll do better with handling the cards and showing pulls properly! fast shipping & great packaging for the break! also thank you sooo much for the givvy pack!! I pulled a moltres ir :D you guys are the best! Amazing everything came perfectly packaged
2 toploaders instead of ding defnders or cardboard is kinda smart