Reviews (58)🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you for being an amazing seller! Going above and beyond! I love all the beautiful pictures! Can't wait for your next show! You're Not only a great seller but also a kind and beautiful lady! I appreciate you very much. 😊 Sexy 🔥
5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for trying to fix the issue 🙏. Still happy 😊 What an amazing woman and stream! Items are pristine! Shipping was extremely fast! I will cherish every item! Everything as shown and described! Fantastic seller on Whatnot 10/10! Thank u so much. Absolutely amazing and you’re such a wonderful person
Shelly Jones is an awesome seller 10/10. still giving 5 stars even though the kitties messed a few things up lol it happens lol plus Shelly is a good honest person and is making things right as i knew she would... she msg me let me know what happened and told me she was sorry and is making it right. this is not a regular thing that happens. so don't worry about making a purchase.. I've baught many things many times and have always got what I purchased and had showed in good time and as shown... sometimes even with a extra surprise!! Def will continue to get things here!!! so if you see something you like get it!!! you Def won't be disappointed!! love ya Shelly!!! can't wait for the next show!! Quickly shipped and very well protected. Signature on item was fantastic.
Great Item and Excellent Customer service! thanks!! great shows and awesome packaging of the photos and love the autograph I bought, she is amazing person definitely will buy again Amazing issue. Amazing autograph. Great Show. I highly recommend you check her shows out! Absolutely worth the wait! Everything arrived beautifully and I couldn’t be happier with how the signatures turned out. Shelly did an amazing job with the personalization and made these pieces feel really special. The signed Playboy is easily one of my favorite additions to my collection. Thank you so much, Shelly! Highly recommend! ❤️ Amazing product from a legend will definitely be looking forward to another show thanks again your amazing Absolutely love the products and the show is always so fun!!! 🐱 Great packaging. Awesome autographs Awesome photo! Thanks Shelly 🫶🏻💜🦄 Wonderful seller.. exactly as described and packaged very well. Fast shipping. Very happy with purchase. Thank you got my pick in today and seen the couple extra surprises you left in there for me!! thank you so much!! I just picked up s copy of the playboy you are on the cover of!! might send it your way for another auto!!! Love them so much, thank you 😊