Reviews (246)Plants came in healthy. Great wrapping. Exited to watch them grow. Thank you Omg thank you so much! 💜 You always make my day. So glad your babies are thriving, and thank you for always bringing the best energy to the chat Arrived & packed well!!! Thank you so much!!! So cute!!! Thank you for the extra!!! 🫶Thank you! 🥰 So glad everything arrived safely. Thanks for hanging out with me. I hope that extra brings you so much joy! As always, great packaging. Great deals.Thank you so much! 💚 Always appreciate you showing up and supporting the shop. Perfect, as always! Plants are immaculate and grown with so much love, and I always leave with more plant knowledge than I came in with. 💜 If you love happy, healthy, more exclusive plants- follow and bookmark her! Thank me later 👌Oh my goodness, thank you! 🙏 This means so much to me. I truly believe plants should leave my care even better than they arrived, and sharing what I’ve learned along the way is one of my favorite parts of this little plant journey. Thank you for noticing the love and care that goes into every plant. 💚 I’m so grateful to have you here supporting my shop! 🫶 Packed extremely well & arrived in perfect condition!!! Love my plants & they are so pretty!!!! 🥰Gracias 🫶😍Thank you so much! 🥹I’m so happy your plants arrived safely and that you love them! I put a lot of care into packing every order because I want them to arrive just as beautiful and healthy as when they leave me. Enjoy your new plant babies! 💚Gracias a ti for supporting my little plant shop! 🫶 She is great out all 14 ordered only one had problems impressive❤️Hailey!! 🥹💚 I’m so happy you loved your plants, especially with 14 in your order!! That seriously made me smile. And I really appreciate you being so understanding about the one that had a problem. I hope your replacement gets to you happy and healthy too! 🌱💕 It was such a big order and I’m so glad most of your plants arrived happy! 🥰 Two of these look in rough shape. I’m afraid they may not survive. One looks okay. I’m sorry you’re disappointed with how the two plants arrived. I did take a close look at the photos you sent, and thankfully both plants have healthy stems and roots, which is a very good sign. The leaves did experience shipping stress, but the plants themselves are still viable and I sent care instructions to help them recover and encourage new growth. I truly hope they settle in and thrive for you. 💚🌱 Absolutely fabulous show I have recently found. Show had great plants at even better prices.
That is an understatement to what I received. The plants were very healthy and beautiful.
Everyone needs to get behind this seller and get her stats up. Buy her plants so she can get more Got us. Joe, thank you so much for this amazing review! 🥹💚 I’m so happy the plants exceeded your expectations and arrived healthy and beautiful. It truly means a lot that you took the time to share this and support my little plant shop. I appreciate you more than you know! 🫶 Lovely plants. Shipped perfectly
Thank you so much, Jenna! 🥰 I’m so happy your plants arrived safely! It was so fun helping you start filling your new plant room after turning the dining area into a sunroom ☀️ I hope it becomes the coziest little jungle and you have so much fun filling it up! Thank you again for letting me be a small part of it. 💚 These beautiful plants arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much Alex. Aww thank you!! 🥹💚 I really appreciate you! It’s always so nice seeing you pop into my lives and getting to chat with you. I’m so happy your plants made it to you happy and healthy! 😊
Love, packaged perfectly! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! 💚 It means a lot to know everything made it to you safely. I truly appreciate your support and hope you enjoy your new plant! Carefully wrapped. Thank you for my plants. Thank you so much for your kind review! 💚 It really means a lot to me. I’m so happy your plants arrived safely, and I hope they made the perfect birthday gift to yourself! 😊 Wishing you lots of new growth, and I hope to see you back at the shop again soon. Thank you for the plant stake giveaway. You’re very welcome! I hope your new acrylic plant label finds the perfect plant. 😊 Thanks again for your support and kind review! 🌱 Plants arrived in great condition and very well packaged! Would definitely shop from her again!!Thank you so much for your kind review! 💚 I’m so happy your plants arrived safely and in great condition. It means a lot that you’d shop with me again. I look forward to sending more plants your way! Love it !!! Will shop again!Thank you so much for your kind review! 🪴 I am so happy you love your plant and that it arrived safely. We appreciate you giving us a chance, and we can’t wait to pack another plant for you in the future! 💚 Thank you for my two babies, I love them, and you did a beautiful job packing them, I really appreciate the note as well. I’m really greatful 🫶🏼🤞🏼Thank you so much! 🥹 It means a lot coming from another plant lover. I’m so happy your new babies arrived safely and that you enjoyed the note. Wishing them lots of happy growth in your care! 💚 My plants arrived in perfect condition. This was my first purchase but I will definitely be looking forward to future shows!Thank you so much, Matt! 💚 It truly means the world coming from a fellow plant seller. After grabbing that corm from your show, it’s been so fun trading support and having you grab a couple of plants for your own collection. Loving watching your shop grow can't wait for your next show! Thank you for the givey I appreciate it so very much.❤️You are so welcome! Congratulations again on winning the giveaway, and thank you so much for being part of the community and hanging out in the chat! ❤️ Thank you 😊 love the self watering pot! Thank you so much for the support! I'm so glad you love the self-watering pot. Happy planting! 💚 Beautiful plants and a wonderful kind seller ♥️♥️♥️ will purchase again A++++Thank you so much for the wonderful review, nessa ❤️ I'm so glad your new plants arrived beautifully. It was a pleasure sending them your way, and I can't wait to help you add more to your collection next time! 🌱 Can’t wait for it to grow! Thank you so much for the 5-star review! Alocasia Odora Batik corms are so much fun to watch sprout and grow. Reach out if you ever need any sprouting tips, and happy growing! Recieved my cacti. Thank you, they are looking great. Packaging was good. Thank you for the review! I’m glad your new cacti arrived looking great. I truly appreciate you giving them such a good home! I usually expect online plants to arrive looking like they survived a wrestling match, but these arrived looking like they just left a spa. The packaging was so secure I think it could have survived a meteor impact. Not a single leaf was harmed, and there was zero spilled dirt. They are incredibly healthy, thriving, and clearly living their best lives. 10/10 will definitely enable my plant addiction here again!Thank you so much, Jaime! 'Survived a meteor impact' is officially the best packaging compliment I’ve ever received. I’m so glad your plants arrived in spa worthy condition. Thank you for trusting Playing with Dirt to feed your plant addiction; I can’t wait to help you add to your collection again! Beautiful little cactus, great seller and children 😊Thank you so much, lateesha5856! I’m so happy to hear your new cactus arrived safely and that you love it. Your kind words about my children really warm my heart, thank you for being so thoughtful! We truly appreciate you supporting our small shop.