Reviews (481)Very fun group. Looking for home decor, these are your gals. Treat you like family fun shows, love the hosts, they treat you like family, keep coming back thank you very much y'all are truly so nice and kind 💕 Love everything! Thank you! Thank you!!! cant wait for Bingo night. Great sellers and super fun Love it! Thank you for the Mylar balloons! Always amazing produxts from an amazing show. I just happened to pop in this show.. They have the cuties items and ship fast and well packaged. I am so glad I found you girls!! I will continue to follow!! Great seller with such a great personality💕 I love all my purchases. Such great deals, thank you! love this seller and all the items I have purchased!!! Thank You Sooo Much for the Giveaway!!!! Awesome Sellers, Great Shows!! love my goodies and love my bluey backpack!! You ladies are AMAZING!! Thanks for always making my day. You’re so fun! 🥰🫶🏻✨