Reviews (41)Great jellyfish with movable tentacles so cute keychain great seller and great items Love my tombstone and the 2 clickers on got. Great packaging and great quality items! Thank you so much 🥰 3d prints are amazing and packaging and shipping is outstanding highly recommend Loving my new butterfly display 🦋🩷 Love everything I bought especially the reaper clicker. Wonderful seller!!! Shipping is very fast and my keychains are so cute! Thank you. 😊 My BFFL!? Thank you so very much!! You’re the best ever!!! Custom order! Plush made it super fast and everything turned out so cute❤️ My first 3D printed items. Love the fidgets. My customer light up stand is fucking amazing! Thank you so much! Custom order and everything was Phenomenal! Love my butterfly shelf, display tables and bean table and especially my lil black kitty! Great packing and shipping time was fast! Definitely won’t be disappointed!! 💯💯 The grim reapers and skeleton cat are the perfect size for his graveyard he’s making. Great price and fast delivery too. Absolutely LOVE the Ghost & Unicorn! TY! OMG ! You out did yourself !! Don loves his finger, dragon, shark and especially the elephant. No I want an elephant too 😁.I loved my grizzly bears, finger. Eventually I will order an elephant for me but at a later time. Love my BB3 FOREST TOO !!!!! great items great seller ty Love the clicker great quality Loved everything. Thank you so much. Great prices and fast shipping. Cute, fun & Awesome 3D printed bookmark. This seller makes an amazing variety of 3D printed items. I've already ordered a couple and will be back for more! Thank you!!! Awesome bookmark tiff loves it thanks Perfect just what I asked for Quality items! Fast shipping! Awesome seller! Highly recommend! 10/10