Reviews (1,201)Great prices! Came quickly! Friendly seller! Highly recommend shopping here there is TONS of plush! Plushfamily is awesome! Worked with me and gave me a great deal!🐸all my frogs came in looking perfect! And I love the free Candy Bear! Thankyou so much! thank you so much! very happy with my purchase. great packaging, fast shipping and I appreciate the surprise freebies they are adorable! loved my items, beautiful condition and clean <3 Great show! Fill a box 📦 great deals thank you Awesome seller! She shipped my purchase super fast . Loved the gift. Thank you !
:3 very quick arrival and good quality plushies ^_^ Everything came great at wonderful.My son loves everything and the cup is even more wonderful.when I saw it have it extraordinary day my friend awesome jellycats! thanks!! Awesome deal! Will buy from this seller again!! Thank you!! homer is much bigger than usual but very comfy!! Amazing as always! Thanks for the awesome plushie! If anyone needs great plush… plushfather is your guy! Thank you so much! Mr. Mittens is Great!!! I love my snakes thank you so much My kiddo was ECSTATIC. Couple of her favorite things and he had them all in one place. Quick shipping. my first time buy from theplushfather and I’ll definitely be back for more everything was even better in person doesn’t even look pre loved very clean and fast shipping thank you so much!! If you haven’t bought from him before I would definitely recommend you do 🙂🤍 was so much better than it looked on video. super soft and such a great price. will definitely by from again