Reviews (123)Great products and super fast shipping thank you for the givvy, shipping was crazy fast and good packaging ❤️🌟🫶 not what i was expecting but maybe i just didn’t read the title right I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! Thank you for the super cute givvy!!! Thank you for the thin figure!!! thanks for my new babies, giveaway too! Waste of money. I got 4 air fresheners and an already opened phone bag with no bag or box. daughter loved everything. thank you 👍🏾 came fast, good packaging and overall good experience. thank you seller!!! Thank you so much for the Givvy!! 💓 💥BUYER BEWARE!!! 💥SCAMMER ALERT
I won a 1000% ZIMOMO on his wheel & he NEVER sent it to me & even admitted to not sending it in messages.
I spun 14 times & he only sent the small prizes all together NOTHING in original boxes no cards just the plushies just thrown in a pile in a box. Shipping took a month & when I reached out to seller about my Zimomo his response was it cost to much to ship so I didn’t send it WTF!!!
HORRIBLE SELLER total scammer.
He shows boxes of BANGERS to get you to play but u will NEVER receive the BANGERS just the small cheap stuff thrown in a box without their original boxes or cards.
he deserves ZERO stars Thank you for the airfreshner 🤩 Amazing Games And Super Fast Delivery 💎💎💎💎💎 Sellers were friendly and the givvy was given in a cute little card. I had some slight issues, but the sellers tried/did everything they could to help with the issue 😊 Came fast and was packaged well. Nice seller.