Reviews (86)Absolutely amazing customized piece! Desi is amazing and absolutely gorgeous inside and out! Love you Desi!!❤️❤️ I wish I could add a pic to this review because no words will do it justice. Flawless job on my custom rhinestone Skullpanda! I love my beautiful cinnamon roll, blinged out by the wonderful Desi! bestseller by far. still buy again If you want cool bedazzled shit Desi is your girl ty queen 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 Absolutely love shopping with Desi! She is so sweet kind and has amazing Chill vibes🤍. She also makes such beautiful customs. I think you guys would admire and love to have for your own collection.😍😍 CHECK HER OUT Desi has THE BEST blinged customs on the app, hands down! 💜💜💜💜 I love the customs I received from Desi. Thank you so much!! Desi has some of THE BEST customs out there!!!! If you want a beautiful, one of a kind item for your collection, hit up her stream. 💜💜💜💜 Thank you thank you frienddddddd 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 Desi has the cutest customs. Oh yeah got my goodies, my goodies ey ey ey Thank You Desiiiiiiiii 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 One of my absolute favorite sellers on this app! She is genuinely incredibly loving and kind, funny as hell and stunning! You don’t want to miss one of her shows! This grumpy bear keychain is so freaking cute! I love it, it's so well made tyty Desi! 💖😊 I recommend her keychains too, super cute! The custom bb3 face is so cute! I love it so much! Thank you so so much! 💖 Desi is extremely talented, I highly recommend her cute custom items, they are adorable! Thank you luv! I am obsessed with them❤️ Such fun creations! I didn’t know I needed bling in my life, buuuut now I do. Will definitely play again. 💜🪻👾💜🪻👾 seller goes above and beyond to get her products out and looking beautiful. ♡ recommend her any time Love the dodonami so beautiful thanks queen! 👸🏻 ♥️ The young WN goat!!! Don’t sleep on these deals and these vibes She is great everything as expected!! ❤️❤️❤️ Love this beautiful host! She is always so nice and my items come in perfect condition! Thanks Desi!! Genuinely amazing seller who runs some amazing items! Everything comes incredibly quick and packaged perfectly! Not to mention, she’s an incredible person!