Reviews (750)Absolutely fantastic seller! I’ve bought a number of pieces from them now, including silver, gold and antiques, and I’m always impressed by the quality, variety and knowledge behind what they sell.
Everything is described clearly and honestly, the pieces are always interesting and carefully chosen, and I’ve had some beautiful finds from their shows. They clearly know their silver, gold and antiques, which gives me a lot of confidence when buying.
On top of that, they’re friendly, professional, reliable and an absolute pleasure to buy from. Everything always arrives safely.
A seller I trust and happily return to again and again. Highly recommended. The best seller of vintage, antique and modern pieces of jewellery on WhatNot. The seller is knowledgeable about items and offers real value for money, the perfect place to find something unique and amazing! item was not as it was listed pmrjewelleryboutiqueSeller
Exceptionally untrue review. You purchased a 9ct gold band with illusion set diamonds in (documentation available) you purchased as a piece of wearable jewellery and not as scrap metal. There is a large difference between scrap metal value and wearable jewellery - this is something you may wish to educate yourself about before making dishonest reviews when you purchased something at not much above the scrap value. Wonderful ring for a wonderful price, and couldn't have bought from a nicer chap. Thank you 😊 I am so pleased with my items. I’m literally can’t stop smiling. Thank you. Two utterly gorgeous items. Thank you so much ❤️ Great seller and great items!🙌🏻 The bear charm I received was lovely. Thank you Beautiful items! So pleased, thankyou so much :) Incredibly helpful throughout the process, good quality items that don't cost an arm and a leg 👍👍 Fantastic seller who has truly unique items at great prices. The level of knowledge and guidance from the seller is excellent and the largest array of a vintage and antique items I have ever seen. highlt reccomend! Thanks for all my wedgies, Paul! I love them all 🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵 Really pleased with my item. thank you paul your a brilliant host. very genuine person. 💜💜 xx Thank you so much for the givvy. The earrings are so nice and such good quality, was nicely packaged and quick delivery too. I am so very grateful 🙏
Highly recommend to all. lovley item as described ty The most beautiful 9ct opal and amethyst ring from Paul. Came beautifully packaged and quick delivery. I will cherish her thankyou 🥰 Everything is perfect as always, thankyou 🥰 Stunning piece of jewellery, thank you for my givvy. If you want silver best place to go is here. 💯 recommend Lovely ring thankyou, a little disappointed that I did not receive anything for the givvy but it is what it is.pmrjewelleryboutiqueSeller
Hi Paula, we spoke via message and recognised it was our mistake during packaging to pop something in. We offered to hold onto something and add it when your live with us next whilst we awaiting information from what not (only 48 hours ago) about how we can get something sent to you… we re still waiting to hear from what not at the time of posting this. Sorry that we did not receive a response more quickly from customer support so that we could not offer you a quicker outcome.