Reviews (18)ty for the joltypocketmonstertreasureSeller
No problem bro! Thanks for the Purchase! Appreciate you & come back anytime!🖤 thank you for spending the time finding exactly what I wanted. 💯💯 you a real one for spending the time 🤜🏼🤛🏼😎💯 WILL be back my man pocketmonstertreasureSeller
Of course! Im glad I had a few cosmos holos w/ swirls for you!🥲 Appreciate the business & Come back anytime!🖤 Card came in perfect condition! Packed well! Sweet note! Awesome seller! pocketmonstertreasureSeller
Thanks for the kind words!🤗 Appreciate the business & I’m glad I was able to sell you the Ultra Rare Trainer in good condition! Come back anytime!🖤 Unfortunately, I wasn’t very happy with my experience. The seller came across as rude especially in other reviews this seller has made aswell, and the shipping took longer than I expected. I was also disappointed with the condition of the card there where things that where not pointed out like some scratches. I believe better communication, faster shipping, and more care with showing the card’s condition would have made this a much better experience. i hope this helps with future sales :)pocketmonstertreasureSeller
Im Very nice actually. I dont control shipping times buddy, thats USPS. The cards get shipped the next day. After I drop off at the post office, its on them. I show the cards off briefly, if you dont ask specifics it may get overlooked. Not sure which card you bought off me but I’m pretty sure it wasnt more than $2. Most of my cards are NM other than my vintage cards. If you’re the one who bought the slowpoke I had mentioned it was creased. Not sure which card you’re referring to. Every card I shipout is in a New sleeve, Used/New Toploader depending on card. ty so much card came in great 👍 BUYER BEWARE, POTENTIAL DECEPTION: I am overly disappointed in the quality of the card that was delivered. Seller had the exact card I was looking for and listed the card as "Near Mint" while disclosing only whitening on the border. However once recieved, I was in shock of how worse of a condition this card actually was. The back contained multiple scratches and idents that does not align with the condition of "Near Mint". Additionally, there was noticeable grime on the face of the card, much more than that of a fingerprint. Ultimately I am disappointed in this seller and potential buyers should be wary of future shows as they misrepresent their items in order to make quick cash.pocketmonstertreasureSeller
you paid $2 for a card? You dont need to bash my Account because I clearly mentioned the cards flaws. Quick cash? $2? Like honestly Take that bs somewhere else. A 1 star Rating? & all my other ratings are 5 stars. Cmon now, way to make me look bad for no reason. Thx for Trolling! Thank youpocketmonstertreasureSeller
No problem brotha, Appreciate your business! Im glad you like the Holo Detective Pikachu!🗣️🔥 Overall great experience with this purchase, and excellent packaging!pocketmonstertreasureSeller
Thanks for your business brotha & Appreciate the compliment! I take my time with every order & package all the cards the same way! Glad you were happy with it!🌟🖤 Come stop by anytime! thanks for cards brother and bonus onepocketmonstertreasureSeller
Thanks for your business brotha & Appreciate the purchase! Glad you were happy with it!🌟🖤 Come stop by anytime! Amazing seller! Awesome stream, minty cards, and packed with care. 1000/10 recommend! Thank you so much! You are the best! Keep up the great work! pocketmonstertreasureSeller
Thanks for your business hun!!! Appreciate all the purchases to get me going! Glad you were happy with it! 🌟🖤 Cant thank you enough for the Promo Pikachu & sweet JP IR’s you sent me for hooking you up with all those cards!❤️🔥 Come stop by anytime!