Reviews (92)Great seller! Very communicative and willing to address and fix issues. I’ll be back! Awesome seller! Great commutation, packaging, etc!! 💯💯💯 Very pleased, got a surprise cubone cameo card in the mix. Fast shipping, great cards.
Frequent buyer! Always love the good deals I get from here :) and everything is shipped out next day so it always arrives fast :) So much fun! & great deals! Thank you! Amazing cards and packaged well... Shipping was faster than expected Great experience overall! Everything arrived safely and as expected. Very happy with my order and would definitely purchase again! 😊 Very well packaged. Shipped and delivered on time. Everything is and was a described. Super happy with everything. Thank you! :) Thank you for getting them here fast!! I appreciate everything Thank you very much; the shipping was super fast. Great seller and great deals! Will be back! I can always rely on this seller to give me great prices and just a nice stream to watch :) Never regret buying from them Thank you for the awesome cards.. My son loved the baby shiny 🫶🏻 I always get my orders really fast from this seller. They are always a joy to watch :) Cards were delivered fast and safely :) Seller is very nice and I like watching their streams my cards arrived fast and were handles with care :) would definitely order again cards got to me in a safe and fast manner. seller was very nice and kept good communication about my order