Reviews (874)Phenomenal stuff and great prices!! Everything came as is and fast!! Hidden gem 🔥🔥 Great stream and great deals!! I love them. They look so much cooler in person thank you Seriously a great person. Thank you so much dude! Amazing as always!!! Thank you!! Fast shipping & quality packaging! thank you! Great deal and great quality of cards! Amazing stream! Amazing cards and merch!! Great packaging. TYSM🩷🩷🩷 Amazing seller, fasssst shipping and the best giveaway. Really appreciate this authentic seller. 10/10 always great products and packaged well!!! I love y'all. period. that's it. nothing more. I love y'all. If you don't know, now you know 12/10 10 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟. Humble, genuinely GOOD people. This was THE MOST well packaged parcel I've received. They are honest in pricing, honest in condition and DESERVE all good vibes their way. I can't say enough good about them. Nasty variety and a real nice dude ⚡️🫶⚡️ Dope streamer with very fair prices !! Appreciate you brah Thank you so much. I love the packaging and thank you note and such a great purchase with amazing deal. Thank you so much.!!!!!!
AMAZING seller! Honestly really great people! Thank you for the deals, I'll definitely be back :) great seller always enjoy the streams thanks for the card