Reviews (2,475)what an amazing deal! super great streamer! packaging was excellent and order arrived quickly and as described Legendary streamer here. He has it all. Pokemon history and 🔥🔥🔥 What a great stream and person always has the coolest stuff I snagged some 3d sticker packs from that I’ve never seen so cool thanks again PokeDaddy is hands down one of the absolute best sellers on whatnot. Every single order has been a fantastic experience. They are consistently generous, he throws in incredible extras, and truly go above and beyond for his buyers. shipping is always fast, items are packed securely with care, and the stream is top-tier. If you’re looking for an honest, reliable, and exceptionally friendly seller who actually appreciates their community, Daddy's your guy Very friendly, accomidating and generous. Has a very unique assortment of goods and is perfect for the niche collector. will be buying from again. I am freaking ecstatic when I received my package from poke_daddy! This guy knows how to keep the contents safe let me tell you. My wife watched me unpackaged my order and her comment of “that a lot of bubble bags within bubble bags.” I laughed but of course it made me feel like I was being taken care of since I order two Lugia slabs and they were well protected. If you ever see this review and wonder how it would be in the streams it is chill, fun, and there are a good variety of both Pokémon tcg and non tcg products to check out. Poke_daddy doesn’t pressure you like those other streams that constantly scream “CHAT CHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!” He does what he does best and in the end it supports him and his family. As I mentioned earlier I would definitely check this streamer out if you ever get the chance. If not bookmark his future streams and hopefully you enjoy it and find something you like when you get the chance to hop in. The best streamer on the app!! always the best with the poke daddy ✨⚡️🔥 superb packaging as always Poke daddy always delivers the best Pokemon. This is stuff you can’t find anywhere else. Check it out.🔥🔥🔥 arrived very quickly and very well packaged. love doing business with poke_daddy. im gelling you this is one of the very few streamers who actually care about the community and people. stop in and tell him your favorite Pokemon i garuntee you hell show you something you never seen The biggest heart on the app with the most rare Pokémon items you've never seen before Poke_daddy is a can't miss stream from big to small this man has it all! You can never lose in this stream while supporting an amazing human grinding for the right reasons while giving back as much as he can to us degenerates. Quick shipping packaged perfect, thanks again Worth the money I paid, worked hard to find what I was looking for. It was also shipped fast and securely The daddy of poké hath deliverethed Always Trust Poke_Daddy !!! He always delivers great deals ! Thanks for the mewtwo slab bro!! Shipped fast and secure 🙏 Bringing you nothing but the rarest of Non TCG Pokémon items Poke_daddy been blessing the community for far to long to still be under the radar so get your steals while you can before this man gets his glow up thats long overdue. This man will not ever leave a customer unsatisfied it's literally not apart of his DNA. TAP IN!