Reviews (26)Thanks again for their cards. Unfortunately, they came in bent.
So I try to unbend them and I got stress marks on them one on the front and one on the back, they still look good, though. If you find two more of them, let me know. I'll definitely pick them up Thanks again for the sailor moon cards. And the window ones, they look great. In hand we'll be back to get more. great seller fast shipping and packaged exceptionally well. Always the best cute and beautiful cards. If thats what you are searching for and hanging out in a delightful show this is it ! amazing seller ! you want cute awesome cards , shes your person ! Packaged with the utmost care. Thank you !!! As always, awesome experience, great packaging
love you girllyyy🫶 Poke_v is always amazing and I always get my cards fast! ✨ Thanks again for all the great cards. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ love the cards You have such amazing deals on Sailor 💕 the amazing vibes is just a bonus 🥳 Beautiful cards and wonderful vibes. Packaged very well and shipped fast. Will definitely be buying again. Thank you! Love my cards and thank you for the note ❤️ some of the absolute best things i’ve gotten on whatnot. everything was packaged so nicely and organized. i loveee this girl!! she means soo so much to me. her cards are so cool and unique. cant find these things elsewhere this is where you need to be🥹😍. so sweeet , kind and fast shipping!! i love her to death. my magnets are sooo cute. thanks girl love youu🫶🫶❤️Thank you so much, Candi!! Love you so much girl! I'm so glad you love everything!!! Just got my cards in. Thanks for all the sailor moon cards and the Pokémon cards. They all look great. Now I need more I will have to catch another one of your streams and see if you got any more, thanks again.I’m so glad your cards got to you safely and I’m so glad you love them!! I’d love for you to join in on my lives any time, James! Thank you!!🫶🏼 Thaank you so muuuuch! It was such a blast to be a part of your first show 🥳🥳🔥Thank you so so much for being there and all of your support!! You’re amazing!!!🩷